Wednesday 26 February 2014

My Guest Review: Revival by Jena Leigh

With the release of Resistance, book 2 in the Variant series, I wanted to reread Revival before I read its sequel. After reading it, I looked back at my review of it (one of my more popular reviews) from when I originally read it back in 2012. I found that while some points remained the same, I felt differently about the book as a whole. I found the rating I had originally gave it was especially unfair, so I wanted to re review this novel and voice my new opinion about it. 

In collaboration with Forever Obsession, I posted my ReReview there as a Guest Post. I hope you will all help me support Forever Obsession by visiting her blog and checking out my Guest Review! And don't forget to look for her Guest Review on my blog of Cursed by Tara Brown.


Stay tuned for the review of book 2 in the Variant series, Resistance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment